VICTORY IN CHRIST
True and lasting victory only comes through the Lord Jesus Christ.
Thanks be to God, who gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ. 1 Cor. 15:57
Who Christ Is
Jesus Christ – the Supreme Son of God – who is fully God and fully man. He is the Prince of Peace and the only true hope for mankind. He is revealed from Genesis to Revelation, and is the eternal Word of God, the King of kings and Lord of lords. It is upon the revelation of WHO CHRIST IS that His Church is built. (Matt 16:18)
Why He Came
• Father God so loved the world that He gave His only Son to die for the sins of mankind (John 3:16).
• He came to seek and save that which was lost (Luke 19:10).
• He came to destroy the works of the evil one (1 John 3:8).
• He came to give us life, and life more abundantly (John 10:10).
• He came to give Himself for His Bride (Eph. 5:26).
• He came to restore God’s original purpose in the earth (Gen 1 & 2; Matthew 18:11).
True Victory Begins with Christ and the Cross!
The cross was a symbol of death
and is also a symbol of victory! Because of Christ’s glorious sacrifice we can now operate from a position of victory in Christ, as we take up our cross and follow Him, enforcing His victory in the earth, in all we think, say and do.
The Beginning of a Journey
Salvation restores and positions us to take a magnificent journey into the fullness of our Destiny in Christ! The cross is the beginning of the journey of following Christ on a path from victorious sacrifice to unimaginable life and glory (Matt 16:24-26)!
In short, you enter into the Kingdom of God by becoming a believer in Christ.
You grow and advance in the Kingdom of God by becoming His disciple — following Him.
DISCIPLE = TRAINING FOR REIGNING with HIM, as His Bride who is made ready (Rev. 3:21; 19;7)!
Important Note: Your spiritual growth requires getting being planted in the House of God, a local church that will help equip and train you to grow and walk in the fullness of Christ. This is what we are providing at here at Victory Today Family Church.